Jaynes Memorial Chapel proudly offers traditional as well as cremation services.
Usually indicates a service where the deceased is embalmed, a viewing or visitation is held at the funeral home, with a funeral service following, either at the funeral home chapel, the family's church or simply at the graveside. The deceased is then buried or entombed.
Jaynes Memorial Chapel is proud to offer families a wide range of casket choices. Families will find caskets at Jaynes Memorial Chapel at lower prices than expected. We strive to offer many choices, and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate that we provide caskets at fair, honest prices, which will meet the aesthetic and budgetary needs of our families.
- Traditional Casket Service with Cremation - The deceased is embalmed and placed in a rental casket or casket designed for cremation. Viewing and visitation is followed by a chapel or church service. The deceased is then cremated.
- Direct Cremation – The deceased is not embalmed and no viewing or visitation is scheduled. If desired a Memorial Service may be scheduled in the funeral home, the family's church or some other location.
Floral Service for casket sprays, matching family arrangements is coordinated through Flowers by Sandra. www.sandrasflowers.net. There is also a retail offering of plants and fresh sympathy arrangements available at the funeral home.
Jaynes Memorial Chapel offers families many methods of personalization for their selected type of service.
- Photo Memory Boards/Display Easels –Memory boards are available to display special photos during visitation, funeral and memorial services. The use of these boards and easels is complimentary to the families using our services.
- Personalized Memorial Folders & Service Bulletins – A portfolio with many options of different sizes and types of Funeral Bulletins, Memorial Folders and Prayer/Holy Cards is available at the funeral home. You may view some of these selections at www.funeralprograms.com.
Prices vary depending on what is selected.
- Memorial Videos/Slideshows – With at least 30 photos, families may choose to incorporate a memorial slideshow/video into visitations or services. Prices are based on the number of photos used for the video. Sample videos are available at the funeral home.
Jaynes Memorial Chapel offers a selection of brochures that deal with the topics of death, grief, funerals and cremation:
- A Funeral Is…
- Cremation Is…
- Children and Death
- Losing a Parent
- Losing a Spouse
- Losing a Child
These brochures offer information, which many find helpful as they deal with their grief. The brochures are always available at the funeral home, and are complimentary to those who are interested.